Whole Kids Foundation collaborates with schools and youth organizations to change the way we feed our kids. We offer programs in three countries — U.S., Canada and the U.K.
· 7,879,258 kids choosing vegetables and fruits to nourish their bodies and minds
· 11,760 schools dedicated to healthy learning
· 5,455 school gardens granted, connecting kids to real food
· 5,804 salad bars granted, the best part of the lunchline!
· 501 honeybee hives granted to schools and nonprofits to educate on pollinators
· 18,267 teachers and school staff modeling healthy choices in classrooms