As of Spring 2020—15 years following the launch of the SIS Initiative in 2005—over 1,680 students in 38 Social Entrepreneurship-related courses (24 graduate and 14 undergraduate) have spent over 43,900 hours helping more than 100 social ventures (non-profit organizations & for-profit businesses) in Florida be more innovative and sustainable. A number of our students have gone on to launch their own ventures or to work for some of the biggest players in the field.
Your support will help us to:
- Continue to offer & grow graduate and undergraduate sections of our courses
- Support the growth of the new SIS Impact Fellows & Business for Good Lab
- Bring speakers to campus & take students on company site visits
- Attend conferences (like AshokaU, NetImpact, B Corp Champions, GreenBiz, Sustainable Brands, etc.)
- Send students to competitions (like TCU’s Values & Ventures Business Pitch Competition)
- Create promotion & outreach materials, to reach more incoming students
- Access to the latest resources & research
- Support student assistants and TA’s
Click here to support our work.